Change Log > Version 1.9.8
May 10, 2016
- New setting on Security > Withdrawals to lock all withdrawals for 24 hours and receive an email notice when a new IP address is used to log into your account.
- Receive an email when two-factor authentication is disabled on your account.
- New section "Change History" on Account page for reviewing activity and settings changes.
- New toggle to switch between viewing market trades or your trades (view demo).
- New setting to change the order book column order. Quick change (view demo) or modify the setting on Interface > Order Book.
- API - New REST authenticated call /summary (documentation).
- New Notifications page - /notifications
- Two new notification sound options: "ping up" (preview) and "ping down" (preview).
- New setting to choose separate notification sounds for partial order executions and full order executions (view demo).
- New setting for price change notifications (experimental) (view demo).
- New setting to receive an email when your orders fully execute (view demo).
- New setting to receive an email when your margin funding bids/offers fill (view demo).
- Add one additional level of price aggregation on order books. For example BTCUSD can now be aggregated by 100 increments, etc (view demo).
- Add new help menu to top right corner of page.
- Add language preference setting to Account page.
- New helper for selecting many adjacent rows in the "Funding Used in Margin Position" table (view demo).
- Moved email settings from Account page to Notifications page.
- Moved toast notification settings from Interface page to Notificiations page.
- Moved sound settings from Interface page to Notifications page.
- Migrate blog to Wordpress http://blog.bitfinex.com/.
- Improve layout of Market Stats page. Break trading volume out by pair.
- Improve performance of book depth visualization.
- Fix intermittent bug in trading sidebar display.
- Fix handling of multiple notice modals being triggered at once.
- Various small interface improvements and bug fixes.