Log In Using Clef
June 29, 2016
- New "Inactive Orders" section (below "Active Orders" on Exchange and Margin Trading) (demo dark | light).
- Move Advanced Funding Options to a check box toggle on the Margin Trading order form (demo)
- New on-site page for confirming security setting changes from confirmation email link (demo dark | light).
- Option to use token or SMS for two-factor authentication when both are enabled (demo).
- Optimize order book depth visualization animations. New toggle button on order book (demo).
- Faster initial page load.
- Margin Funding interface improvements. New setting to filter by the currently active currency (demo).
- Margin Funding form updated to be similar to the trading form (demo dark | light)
- Easily filter orders by context and pair (demo)
- Improvements to dark theme. Make the dark theme active by default. Change your preference from Interface.
- New setting to receive an email as soon as a new deposit arrives on Notifications > Emails (demo)
- New setting to choose the default funding type (Term or Daily) for new positions on Account > Margin Funding (demo).
- Merchant Tools - New section on Account, "Merchant Tools", for enabling Auto Orders and Auto Withdrawals (demo)
- Improve design on public pages
- Added deposits and withdrawals reports to Reports page
- New page with auto withdrawal processing info at /withdraw/greenline
- Add geoIP info to the "welcome" flash message shown upon login
- Fix inconsistent sidebar initialization
- Fix infinite redirect loop when disabling currencies and pairs.
- Various small improvements and bug fixes.