Change Log > Version 2.5.2
February 09, 2017
- Substantial performance improvements to the trading engine.
- New 'Stop Limit' order type. A Stop Limit order combines a stop order and a limit order, placing a limit order at its limit price after its stop price has been reached.
- New feature for auto-renew funding to set a maximum amount of your funding to auto-renew.
- Ability to easily update funding bids and offers
- Improved sidebar Balances widget to quickly transfer between wallets and see ledger entries (demo).
- Improved sidebar Summary widget to see in-depth Tradable Balance calculations for margin trading and an option to view a Funding Summary (demo).
- Improved "Buy All" and "Sell All" feature on the order form (demo).
- You can now enter crypto withdrawals in terms of USD if you prefer (demo).
- Orders filterable by 'Bid', 'Ask', or 'All'.
- Order History filterable by 'Canceled', 'Executed', or 'All'.
- Select custom date ranges for reports and exports.
- Orders are now automatically grouped by trading pair, group ID, and complex order types.
- Stability improvements to the chart.
- Various interface improvements and adjustments.