Log In Using Clef
March 29, 2016
- Landing page - New, cleaner design for Bitfinex.com with a simplied signup form and live ticker prices (view demo).
- Collapsible header - Need more vertical space to trade? The header is now collapsable (view demo).
- Bitgo report - The new Bitgo report on the History & Reports page can be used to verify your bitcoin wallet balances on the blockchain.
- Improve UI for reminding you to take an additional action, such as confirming a security setting change by email (view demo)
- Added additional information in the Tips And Tricks tour
- Add language options in the footer (view demo) (This is a beta version of multi-language support)
- New account settings to disable toast notifications for varous site sections (view demo)
- Performance optimizations for notifications and trade sounds
- New, crisper logo with duotone green leaf
- Added a tooltip to the ticker 24-hour volume value that shows the equivallent value in terms of the other currency in the pair
- Improve trade execution notifications
- Move right sidebar to be flush with right edge of viewport at narrow browser widths to increase horizontal workspace
- Clean up footer on public (non logged in) pages
- Miscellaneous platform, stability, and trading engine optimizations
- Various small interface improvements and bug fixes
March 07, 2016
- iOS App - Public release of Bitfinex app for iOS. For improved security and customization the app uses an API key that you can generate with varied permissions. This allows for complex permissions control for your mobile app. Please read the setup instructions carefully (Android app also available).
- Security - Users can now disable currencies and trading pairs from Account Settings > Currencies & Pairs.
- Interface - The 3 main site sections (Exchange, Margin Trading, and Margin Funding) have been moved up to the top of the page as tabs.
- Introduce "quick transfers" between wallets. (view demo)
- New report available on History & Reports page: Bitgo Wallet Addresses
- Optomize memory usage to prevent browser slowdown
- More coverage for Russian and Chinese (Traditional):
- Updated terms and policies
- Improve page footer
- Miscellaneous interface improvements and bug fixes
February 10, 2016
- Ask for confirmation when placing a margin funding offer at a rate that is below the current market rate.
- Add option to play a sound when a public trade executes. Account Settings > Sounds
- Improvements to dark theme
- Improve interface during initial connection to websockets data
- Improve forms
- Add more text translations for Traditional Chinese and Russian
January 25, 2016
- Websockets - Added an option to toggle between real-time order book and a interval updating every five seconds (view demo)
- Improve how Firefox handles opening and closing of websocket connections
- Require current password when changing password from the Account Settings page
- Improve design of withdrawals page
- Miscellaneous improvements and adjustements
January 13, 2016
- Memory Optimizations - Improve performance and memory usage
- Trading Engine - Improve performance and capacity during extreme trading volume
- Claim Positions - Ability to partially claim positions. This brings what was an api-only feature into the interface (demo)
- Candlestick Chart now properly respects current page pair and your chosen time interval
- Move Clef from Integrations to the Security Center under Two-Factor Authentication
- Improve copy of various notification emails
- Miscellaneous fixes and optimizations
December 30, 2015
- Candlestick Chart - Customizable chart with realtime candles, trendlines, volume, and more. Powered by Cryptowatch. (view demo)
- Move nagivation buttons from right sidebar into top right header (view demo)
- Improve interface on order book, recent trades, and order form
- Miscellaneous fixes and optimizations
December 21, 2015
- Real-Time Data Streaming - Market data, trades, tickers, balances, orders and positions are now updated live in real-time as trades happen.
- Live Trades Table - See all exchange and margin trades happening on the platform in real time.
- Create Support Ticket - Now users can create a new support ticket directly from the application. We look forward to your feedback and questions. Our team is always striving to be as responsive as possible. Now it's easier to get in touch with us. (view demo)
- Order Book - Show visualization of where your limit orders are in the order book. Ability to cancel your orders from this view. (view demo)
- Split currencies into pairs for more informative ticker data
- Add 24-hour range to show high/low prices
- Trading engine - Give more information about an order cancellation reason (Post-only and Fill or Kill orders)
- Various optimizations
December 01, 2015
- Margin Funding - New Options (view)
- Option to keep margin funding open after being used in a margin position. The default behavior will close funding when it is no longer used. This setting allows you to have more precise control over when margin funding is closed.
- Option to reduce margin funding using the priority of whatever funding is expiring first. By default, when you reduce a margin position the system will close the most expensive margin funding first. This setting allows you to have the system close the soonest-expiring funding first instead.
- Increase minimum wire withdraw to 100 USD
- Increase minimum wire deposit to 100 USD
- Trading engine performance optimizations
- Support for multisig addresses for litecoin withdraws
- Improve offchain transfers for TetherUSD
- Improve dynamic lag handling for new orders
- Misc small fixes
November 23, 2015
- Verification: Manage Documents (view)
- New section in Verification to allow for easier management of documents.
- Improve data exporting for various reports
- Added timestamp data to many system email subject lines
- Trading engine optimizations
- API speed optimizations
November 11, 2015
- Dynamic fees
- We now are able to leverage BitGo's dynamic miner fee calculation. This calculation is based on the transaction size, previous tx miner fee's and how quickly they confirmed. This will allow transactions to complete/confirm on the blockchain in a more timely fashion going forward.
- Trading engine performance tweaks
- Websockets stability improvements
- App will now remember more of your preferences, such as table sorting setting
- Improve handling of sounds when there are multiple brower tabs open
- Misc small interface improvements
- Misc small mobile improvements