Log In Using Clef
November 02, 2015
- Clef is secure two-factor authentication with no passwords or tokens.
- First, configure Clef on your account by visiting /integrations. (view)
- Second, get the Clef app on your iPhone or Android device
- Third, log in with Clef by scanning the waveform. (view)
- Post-only limit orders (view)
- A limit order that ensures the user pays the “maker” fee by only being placed if it will be added to the order book and otherwise canceled if it were to cause a match
- API call to close a position
- POST /v1/position/close with a position_id integer
- Improve mobile experience for logging in
- Improve deposit page interface
- Misc UI improvements
October 26, 2015
- New "Gears" Menu (view)
- Located in the top right corner next to your Account Menu
- Contains integrations, API-related items, Announcements, and this Change Log
- Security Center (view)
- New interface for managing your security settings. Easily see which settings you are making use of and see any recommendations for improving security.
- Found by your Account Menu > Security Center in the top right corner, or at /security
- Support Center (view)
- One page with everything related to support. FAQs, guided tours, contact information, etc
- Found using the top right corner Support dropdown (the question mark circle icon) then Support Center, or at /support
- PGP Email Encryption (view)
- Found in the "Email Encryption" section of the Security Center.
- New option to place hidden margin funding offers (view)
- New security setting to lock withdrawals for 5 days after a password change (view)
- History & Reports (view)
- New page for consolidating all report.
- Found by your Account Menu > History & Reports, or at /history
- Integrations (view)
- New page for exploring all of our 3rd party integrations
- Found by the new Gears menu next to your Account Menu, select "Integrations", or at /integrations
- Websockets API
- Change Log
- Available through the Gears menu or at /changelog
- API Keys advanced permissions (view)
- Create API keys with more advanced read/write permissions.
- Available using the new Gears menu next to your Account Menu, or at /account/api
- API Documentation (view)
- New comprehensive documentation for our REST and Websockets API
- Open source libraries for Go and Node.js with more coming soon.
- Improved mobile experience (view)
- Improve toggling of sidebar
- Improve use of horizontal space
- Improve form layouts
- Account Settings (view)
- Improved interface and organization for easier management of account settings.
- Improved confirmation boxes (view)
- Improved deposit address interface (view)
- Add button to copy address to clipboard
- Address QR code opens in modal window for easier scanning
- Added two new reports to /history for Taken Margin Funding
- Added 30 day, 7 day, and 24 hour historic prices on the Stats page, /pages/stats
- Moved Bitgo configuration to /integrations
- Moved Login History to History & Reports, /history
- Improved behavior of sidebar to work well at narrower browser widths
- Removed a redundant notification email for withdrawals
- Sidebar is toggleable to minimize / maximize.
- Updates to the "Financial" section of verification forms.
- Add wire withdrawal options to withdraw API
- Guided tours. Found using the top right corner Support dropdown (the question mark circle icon) or at /support
- Improve logo
- Improve favicon