- Margin Funding - New Options (view)
- Option to keep margin funding open after being used in a margin position. The default behavior will close funding when it is no longer used. This setting allows you to have more precise control over when margin funding is closed.
- Option to reduce margin funding using the priority of whatever funding is expiring first. By default, when you reduce a margin position the system will close the most expensive margin funding first. This setting allows you to have the system close the soonest-expiring funding first instead.
- Increase minimum wire withdraw to 100 USD
- Increase minimum wire deposit to 100 USD
- Trading engine performance optimizations
- Support for multisig addresses for litecoin withdraws
- Improve offchain transfers for TetherUSD
- Improve dynamic lag handling for new orders
- Misc small fixes
- Verification: Manage Documents (view)
- New section in Verification to allow for easier management of documents.
- Improve data exporting for various reports
- Added timestamp data to many system email subject lines
- Trading engine optimizations
- API speed optimizations
- Dynamic fees
- We now are able to leverage BitGo's dynamic miner fee calculation. This calculation is based on the transaction size, previous tx miner fee's and how quickly they confirmed. This will allow transactions to complete/confirm on the blockchain in a more timely fashion going forward.
- Trading engine performance tweaks
- Websockets stability improvements
- App will now remember more of your preferences, such as table sorting setting
- Improve handling of sounds when there are multiple brower tabs open
- Misc small interface improvements
- Misc small mobile improvements
- Clef is secure two-factor authentication with no passwords or tokens.
- First, configure Clef on your account by visiting /integrations. (view)
- Second, get the Clef app on your iPhone or Android device
- Third, log in with Clef by scanning the waveform. (view)
- Post-only limit orders (view)
- A limit order that ensures the user pays the “maker” fee by only being placed if it will be added to the order book and otherwise canceled if it were to cause a match
- API call to close a position
- POST /v1/position/close with a position_id integer
- Improve mobile experience for logging in
- Improve deposit page interface
- Misc UI improvements
- New "Gears" Menu (view)
- Located in the top right corner next to your Account Menu
- Contains integrations, API-related items, Announcements, and this Change Log
- Security Center (view)
- New interface for managing your security settings. Easily see which settings you are making use of and see any recommendations for improving security.
- Found by your Account Menu > Security Center in the top right corner, or at /security
- Support Center (view)
- One page with everything related to support. FAQs, guided tours, contact information, etc
- Found using the top right corner Support dropdown (the question mark circle icon) then Support Center, or at /support
- PGP Email Encryption (view)
- Found in the "Email Encryption" section of the Security Center.
- New option to place hidden margin funding offers (view)
- New security setting to lock withdrawals for 5 days after a password change (view)
- History & Reports (view)
- New page for consolidating all report.
- Found by your Account Menu > History & Reports, or at /history
- Integrations (view)
- New page for exploring all of our 3rd party integrations
- Found by the new Gears menu next to your Account Menu, select "Integrations", or at /integrations
- Websockets API
- Change Log
- Available through the Gears menu or at /changelog
- API Keys advanced permissions (view)
- Create API keys with more advanced read/write permissions.
- Available using the new Gears menu next to your Account Menu, or at /account/api
- API Documentation (view)
- New comprehensive documentation for our REST and Websockets API
- Open source libraries for Go and Node.js with more coming soon.
- Improved mobile experience (view)
- Improve toggling of sidebar
- Improve use of horizontal space
- Improve form layouts
- Account Settings (view)
- Improved interface and organization for easier management of account settings.
- Improved confirmation boxes (view)
- Improved deposit address interface (view)
- Add button to copy address to clipboard
- Address QR code opens in modal window for easier scanning
- Added two new reports to /history for Taken Margin Funding
- Added 30 day, 7 day, and 24 hour historic prices on the Stats page, /pages/stats
- Moved Bitgo configuration to /integrations
- Moved Login History to History & Reports, /history
- Improved behavior of sidebar to work well at narrower browser widths
- Removed a redundant notification email for withdrawals
- Sidebar is toggleable to minimize / maximize.
- Updates to the "Financial" section of verification forms.
- Add wire withdrawal options to withdraw API
- Guided tours. Found using the top right corner Support dropdown (the question mark circle icon) or at /support
- Improve logo
- Improve favicon