Change Log > Version 2.5.6
August 31, 2017
- Interface: Tickers
- New sidebar component for browsing trading and funding tickers (view demo).
- Search, sort, mark favorites, and more (view demo).
- View 24-hour volume in terms of self (default), USD, BTC, or ETH (view demo)
- Set a specific order of currencies and pairs. By default, currencies and pairs are sorted by 7-day trading volume (view demo).
- Interface: Balances
- New tooltip displays more information, including helpers to quickly copy the value or send the value to the trading form (view demo).
- Two new display options for the balances widget: Reduced height (shows only the total balances row for each wallet) and a chart view that visualizes the distribution of your balances in terms of their USD equivalent (view demo).
- REST and WebSocket APIs upgraded to accommodate current demand and future growth.
- Please see the summary blog post for full details
- Improved email and two-factor authentication checks for even more account actions.
- Performance improvements on wallets page.
- Improved interface for balance "quick transfers".
- Improved funding book alignment.
- Deprecate the option to use the legacy "header" ticker style.
- Improved display of user's deposit and withdrawals data.
- New ability to add an optional note to crypto withdrawals.
- Fix for edge case navigation bug.
- Fix time sync bug on login emails.
- Improve narrow view layout.
- Performance improvments for price alerts.