- If you choose to disable or block our cookies on your computer or other device you will need to do this through your browser. Click on the 'Help' menu on your particular browser to learn how to manage your cookie preferences. Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu for comprehensive information on how to manage cookies.
We set cookies (first party cookies) on web pages, however, where we require additional information, we may also allow other companies to host cookies on our Site (third party cookies). These companies have been carefully selected by us and are required to meet contractual obligations they have with us.
The cookies on the Site may be from any of the following categories:
- i) Strictly Necessary cookies - these are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the Site to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the Site with ease and use specific features. These include, for example, cookies that help us to debug any errors. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the Site may not operate effectively.
- ii) Functionality cookies - these are used to improve the functionality of the Site and make it easier to use. They help us to identify you as a repeat user of the Site and help us remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- iii) Analytical - these record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it (if any) more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
How do we share cookies?
- We may share information that we collect through cookies, in aggregated form, with carefully selected third parties for the purposes set out above, unless you disable or block cookies.